Africa - The last Bastion of Freedom



The journey has been something out of the ordinary to the point that I can no longer understand people who do not believe in a Creator that is all-knowing, all-hearing, all-seeing, and all-powerful, who has decided everything for His creation with His all-encompassing wisdom, whereby the will of the creation has no effect on the will of God.

I am always tempted to go back to my teen years when giving insight into the inner workings of #buybackafrica, as it was always in my DNA that I was almost magically drawn to Africa. I drew Pyramids as a child, told my peers in school that I "couldn't take Europe anymore" at the age of 10 and finally made the move to transfer my center of life to Africa. West Africa to be exact. The beautiful Republic of Ghana.

It was in the Central Region, home of Cape Coast, one of the main slave-ports, that I started re-learning what it means to be human.

I remember one specific encounter with a Ghanaian who angrily told me, "You must feel special because you are white!" - I replied, "I am not white!"

I have always felt like the odd one out - no matter where I was. San Diego, California, Hamburg, Germany, Cape Coast, Ghana, Genova, Italy, Beijing, China, and so on.

Due to my Hebrew-Semitic background (Not Ashkenazi), I have the face of an Arab. So when people see me, there's no telling what they think they are looking at:

Moroccan, Egyptian, Arab...

Some people actually seem disappointed when I tell them that I am an American citizen. Especially Arabic-speaking people. And when I tell them that I am German, they're just confused at that point.

People have been brainwashed so thoroughly to think within the Race-Theory boundaries that even my muslim brothers and sisters follow the western rhetoric of "where are you from" and mean "what is your bloodline".

The struggle of defense against systemic poverty is not tied to bloodline or birthplace. If one man's freedom is in danger, all of our freedom is in danger.

Most people don't want to live in Africa. Whether they have been born there, have genetic ties to the land, or are of European descent. They literally see the life in Africa as something that needs to be fixed.

My personal experience has been that the exact opposite is closer to the truth.

If there is only one thing that Europeans and their American descendants could learn from the large, rich continent, it is how to structure an independent society.

If you take away only one public service from the industrialized nations, the entire country would collapse within weeks.

Waste Management


Centralized Water Supply


Public Transport


Central Banking

I think you see where I am going with this.

To #buybackafrica is not only to "help the people in Africa with machinery, administrative processes, and soft infrastructure.” It's to pump as much liquidity into the system as possible so that whatever the people of Africa want to do, they can do it.

They want to all move to Europe and get into the hamster wheel - be my guest.

They want to develop their village to be an AI-powered self-building factory machine with computer screens as windows and solar panels powering the cocoa mill... - go ahead, knock yourself out.

What I do know is that we Europeans need you. Not only your copper, bauxite, gold, water, cattle, milk, fertile lands, pineapples, coconuts, cocoa beans, and other delicious and precious things - but we need you. Personally.

We have forgotten what it means to live, to breathe, to care for our elders, learn from them, and cherish them.

We have forgotten how to govern ourselves, and we are seriously attempting to tell the world how to govern itself.

We have become the joke that no one is allowed to laugh at.

And what's the most disturbing part of all of this is that you want to be like us. Maybe not 100% - but to a certain degree, we have been successful in making you believe that life is better over here.

Even if you agree that life, food, and people are nothing to write home about, you will certainly, in your heart of hearts, believe that our money is better than yours.

This is only true if you are able to bring it home without having to give it all away.

If you can somehow save enough to jump ship early enough to go back home and build a business that will sustain your life and give generational wealth for you family.

The reality, though, is that most people who do make it to Europe, spend 3-5 years to have a legal status, after which they spend another 12-15 years attempting to save enough to build a high-rise with shops back home.

If the high-rise actually gets built by the people you thought you could trust, by then you will have a family in Europe that will never feel quite at home in Africa.

It's a zero-sum game for most. Some even sell a house to go to Europe, slave away for 25 years, to build another house at home. And they see it as success, return, and are arrogant to the people who didn't take that decision, or couldn't make it.



So maybe human nature isn't all too genetic after all. Maybe it's the system, which is the Elephant in the room when it comes to shaping character.

Comments

Popular Posts